Your privacy is important Surreal Creations Ltd wants to be sure that you understand the terms and conditions relating to the way in which we collect information and the use of that information.
The Office of the Privacy Commissioner (www.privacy.org.nz) provides further details of the Privacy Act and how it protects personal information in New Zealand..
2. Information that we collect
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Surreal Creations Ltd does not collect personally identifiable information about you when you visit this site, unless you choose to give it to us by completing an online form, requesting an estimate, quote, price information, or registering for our newsletter. If you do choose to give us your personal details (such as your name, email address, telephone number etc) they will be able to be accessed by our staff for the purposes for which you supplied it and/or so that we can better understand you and your interest in our services.
3. Collection and storage of personal information
Surreal Creations Ltd will never disclose any personal information you provide to us to any outside parties without your permission, unless it is necessary for us to do so in order to carry out our service to you or otherwise as required by law.
Any personally information you provide will be held in accordance with the requirements set out in the Privacy Act 1993 and this policy.
4. Links to other websites
6. Use of your personal information
Surreal Creations Ltd may use your personal information:
- if you have provided Surreal Creations Ltd with an email address, to send you email messages to market or promote goods and services provided by Surreal Creations Ltd;
- To inform you of other products or services available from Surreal Creations Ltd and its affiliates. Surreal Creations Ltd may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
7. Who we share your information with
Surreal Creations Ltd does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Surreal Creations Ltd does not and will never disclose any personal information you provide to us to any outside parties without your permission, unless it is necessary for us to do so in order to carry out our service to you or otherwise as required by law.
8. Access to, editing and deleting personal information
We are happy to provide you with access to any personal information that we hold about you. If it is incorrect, please ask us to correct it by contacting us at the details provided at the bottom of this page.
If at any time you would like to opt out of receiving any correspondence from us, or would like your personally identifiable information removed from our database, please contact us using the details at the bottom of this page and we will honour your request.
9. How to Contact us
If you would like to know more about how we collect, record, store and use any personally identifiable information you provide to us, please feel welcome to get in touch using the details below.
Surreal Creations Ltd
7 Marken Place